Steps To Younger Looking Skin
If you’ve noticed a few more fine lines in the mirror or your skin doesn’t look as vibrant and fresh as it once did, there are a number of ways to get younger looking skin. Whether you’re considering plastic surgery for a more youthful appearance or you’d like to try a non-invasive procedure, there’s a solution available.
It can be easy to dismiss or overlook the small signs of aging – dry skin, fine lines, sun spots – but it’s important to look in the mirror and see a reflection of the person and age you feel. From a major enhancement to testing the best skin care products for your skin-type, finding a treatment that works well for you will help boost your confidence and appearance.
Surgical Procedures For Better Skin
A surgical procedure to enhance your look is a great way to get the lasting change you desire. Below are some of the best surgeries for younger looking skin:
- Facelift: If sun exposure and the aging process have caused a loss of skin elasticity, loss of volume in the face, and shrinking of the facial bony skeleton, a Facelift will repair sagging of the cheeks, jawline, and neck tissues. Rhytidectomy, or Facelift, tightens the deeper muscle layer as well as loose skin, on the face and neck.
- Eyelid Surgery: There are two types of eyelid surgery – Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty. Upper Blepharoplasty opens the eyes by removing excess skin that can cause hooding on the upper eyelids. Lower Blepharoplasty removes excess fat from lower eyelids that causes bagging and loose skin under the eyes.
- Chemical Peel: Sun exposure, acne, scarring, and just age can cause your skin tone to become uneven, spotted, or wrinkled. When a qualified plastic surgeon applies a chemical peel to your face, you will see fine lines fade, a more hydrated appearance, and an even skin tone. The chemicals work to remove the damaged outer layers of skin from your face, leaving fresh skin post-treatment.
There are several other surgeries offered to better your skin and restore your youthful appearance.
Non-Surgical Treatments For Better Skin
- The Perfect DermaPeel: This medium depth peel can be used on all skin types and ethnicities. The DermaPeel is nearly pain free and includes the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione. You’ll see brighter skin and the ingredients continue to slow the gaining process and ward off wrinkles even after the treatment is complete.
- Botox: More than 11 million people have received Botox – 90 percent of them were women. The procedure is quick, and helps fill in wrinkles in the forehead, frown lines, and around the eyes. Botox is a purified protein that temporarily relaxes the muscles that cause wrinkles and prevents new ones from forming.
- Radiesse: Radiesse is used to fill in wrinkles and help your body produce its own natural collagen. The procedure is similar to Botox, in that Radiesse is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Radiesse lasts for about a year in most patients.
In addition to these options, there are other non-invasive procedures to consider for healthier skin with lasting results.
Mangat Copit Plastic Surgery, Eagle, Colorado Plastic Surgery Center
At Mangat, we offer a full range of services to help protect your skin and enhance your beauty. From our plastic surgery options to the non-surgical options, like Botox, we are the beauty team you can count on. Call us today!