What Is Lip Enhancement And Is It Right For Me?March 21, 2018
5 Ways To Enjoy A Stress Free Summer VacationMay 14, 2018
Your Guide To Cosmetic Surgery Before Your Wedding
If you’re planning to get married in the next year, you know how much time (and stress) goes into finding the right dress, cake, band, and venue. While you work to prepare for all the guest, you hardly have time for yourself. If you know you want to pamper yourself with cosmetic surgery before wedding day, you need to consider healing time and take a moment to concentrate on how you want to look walking down the aisle. Whether you want to contour your curves, enhance your lips, brighten your eyes, or get a chemical peel before wedding time, these suggestions will help you know how far in advance you need to book your procedure
Cosmetic Surgery Before Wedding
It’s natural to want to look your absolute best on your wedding day. Here are some of the most popular cosmetic procedures for brides and grooms before the big day.
- Botox & Fillers: For brides in their 20s, 30s, and 40s who likely aren’t candidates for a facelift, Botox is a great option. Botox before wedding day means your skin will be smooth – free of frown lines and other wrinkles. It’s best to get Botox or other dermal fillers about two weeks before your wedding. In the unlikely event you have mild swelling or need a follow-up appointment, you’ll still have time to get back to your cosmetic surgeon in Edwards, CO.
- Facelift: For more mature brides, a facelift may be more in line with her desired results. A facelift before wedding is an invasive procedure that will require a longer healing time. Swelling and bruising should subside within two weeks, but give yourself a two month window if you’re planning a facelift before getting married.
- Chemical Peel: An uneven skin tone or brown spots can leave a bride feeling self-conscious for wedding day photos. Begin skin resurfacing treatments about three months out from your wedding. A chemical peel before wedding will give glowing results, but you’ll want to allow healing time as well as time for follow-up appointments for a dermaplaning facial or HydraFacial MD treatment.
- CoolSculpting: If you want to shed a few pounds and give your curves some shape, CoolSculpting before wedding time is an FDA approved, non-invasive way to slim down. Lose weight before wedding day by starting your CoolSculpting treatments four to six months out from your nuptial date.
- Rhinoplasty: Nose reshaping before wedding day calls for more time than most other procedures. Your nose is such a focal point of photos, so you not only want to ensure that you’ve healed completely, but also that the results of your nose job are complete. You’ll want to consider rhinoplasty up to a year before your wedding.
There are many other cosmetic procedures you can consider before your wedding day and speaking with the Mangat Plastic Surgery team is the best way to determine how to achieve your desired look.