Our doctors are often asked to administer surgical care to patients from around the world. Patients who are not located in or around Dr. Mangat’s primary office in Vail Valley Colorado or one of his two satellite offices in Edgewood Kentucky and Cincinnati Ohio, can contact our doctors about receiving a remote pre-consultations. Patients can obtain remote pre-consultations by submitting photos or video, or through live Skype conversations.
Depending on the desired procedure, potential patients should submit photographs that meet the following criteria as accurately as possible.
FOR FACIAL PROCEDURES – pictures will be submitted to Dr. Mangat.
- Facial Front View (from top of head to lower neck)
- Facial Right Side View (from top of head to shoulders)
- Facial Left Side View (from top of head to shoulders)
FOR BODY PROCEDURES – pictures will be submitted to Dr. Kuy.
- Full Front view (from neck to knees)
- Full back view (from neck to knees)
- Left Side View – Arms parallel to ground at 90 degrees(from neck to knees)
- Right Side View – Arms parallel to ground at 90 degrees(from neck to knees)
Any specific area (such as the face, neck, tummy, or arms) that a patient hopes to address should be photographed individually from the front, sides and back, as applicable.
After Dr. Mangat or Dr. Kuy has provided an opinion through email, Skype, or over the phone, patients will have the option to schedule an additional in-person consultation. Our office is happy to help patients find and make lodging and travel reservations. We can also arrange for outpatient care to assist patients until they are well enough to return home.
Our office is here to provide our non-local patients with the same courtesy we provide any of our local patients and we always aim for the highest level of patient satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you, and to helping you achieve the life changes you have been dreaming of.