VAIL’S MOST RESPECTED FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY EXPERTS
Dr. Devinder Mangat’s surgical mastery and multiple roles
within the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive
Surgery and other medical boards have helped the doctor build
an unparalleled reputation and legacy among America’s most
trusted and well-known cosmetic facial plastic surgeons. And while Dr.
Mangat is grateful for his success, he is often the first to point
that his success is due not only to his natural talent and years
of training and refining his skills, but also to the confidence
his parents had in him and to each and every patient who has
come to him expecting only the best results.
Dr. Mangat strives to make patient satisfaction and safety
his primary concern. The doctor listens carefully to each
patient’s hopes and goals while reviewing medical records and
assessing patient health. Cosmetic facial plastic surgery is a serious
decision and Dr. Mangat always discusses each procedure
carefully with the patient to determine the appropriate
procedure and arrive at a final decision.
- Board Certified, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive
- Board Certified, American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Phi Eta Sigma Honors Fraternity
- Professor for Facial Plastic Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- President, 1999-2000 American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- President, 2001-2004American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Mangat Pro Bono Work
Dr. Mangat performs plastic surgery in Belize helping the less fortunate with his pro bono work. Dr. Mangat has been helping the Belize community for years to help correct facial deformities for their residents.
Dr Mangat and Dr. Frankel performing a Microtia repair on the Belize mission trip 2016